Course Director: Richard Woolsey
This course provides an overview of the role of residential experiences for young people in Scouting and an introduction to planning and organising an overnight event.
- The role of residential experiences in the development of young people
- Organisation and administration of residential experiences
- Skills required within a team running a residential experience
- Nights away permit scheme
- Support and further information for planning a residential experience
- Preparations for Skills for Residential Experiences Course being held 18-19 May 2019
To book follow the link below.
Island Scout Centre, St Ouens
Book your course online...
There are currently 6 places remaining.