Course Director: Richard Woolsey
This course provides an overview of the role of residential experiences for young people in Scouting and an introduction to planning and organising an overnight event.
- The role of residential experiences in the development of young people
- Organisation and administration of residential experiences
- Skills required within a team running a residential experience
- Nights away permit scheme
- Support and further information for planning a residential experience
- Preparations for Skills for Residential Experiences Course being held 18-19 May 2019
To book follow the link below.
Island Scout Centre, St Ouens
Book your course online...
Unfortunately this course has already taken place. Please view our full training calendar to find alternative course dates.