Saturday 16 November 2019 at Scout Centre
Bert is a Royal Army Medical Corps Class 1 Combat Medical Technician (military paramedic) attached to a Royal Engineer Regiment in Wales to whom the Jersey Field Squadron is a part.
• Principles of first and initial response – the DRABC survey
• Unconscious casualty (and causes of unconsciousness)
• CPR and AED – adults and children
• Heat exhaustion, heatstroke, dehydration and hypothermia
• Burns and scalds
• Fracture, sprains and strains
• Minor injuries
• Meningitis & sepsis
• Spinal injury and head injury
Those attending should be prepared for all weather (some training will be outside).
Scout Centre St Ouen Jersey JE3 2FN
Book your course online...
Unfortunately there are no places remaining on this course. Please keep checking back as we may get cancellations.